+81-50-5837-9810Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm (Japan time)
Chorus Call Asia's Approach to Personal Information Protection
Chorus Call Asia Corporation (hereinafter "CCA") aims to be Asia's best communications services provider".
Because of the worldwide IT development and evolution, the entire social environment where information is handled is undergoing drastic changes. Amidst this, CCA appropriate handle various personal information collected by it for the purpose of running its business. CCA fully understands that protecting such information from leakage and unauthorized handling is a part of company's social responsibilities, and it is the most important issue for gaining the "Trust" of various stakeholders.
From this standpoint, CCA formulates regulations and establishes management systems with respect to personal information protection. In addition, CCA stipulates the following personal information protection policy, which is disseminated to executives and employees, and strives to appropriately protect the personal information according to this policy.
Definition of Personal Information
At CCA, personal information indicates information that identifies, or is capable of identifying, a specific individual by means of one or a combination of two or more of pieces of information corresponding to any of the following including the individual's name, date of birth, age, gender, address, telephone number, family composition, hobbies, preferences, email address, workplace, affiliation, workplace address, workplace telephone number, credit card number, bank account as well as any ID number or string of characters assigned to the individual, information about purchased goods and products or services, information about websites accessed, complaints, consultations or inquiries.
Scope of Application
Personal Information Protection Policy of CCA
- Collecting, Using and Providing Personal Information Bearing in mind that in the course of its business activity, CCA is entrusted with information about customers, we have established management structures tailored to operational status in order to protect personal information, and we handle the collection, use and provision of personal information appropriately and according to prescribed regulations.
- Compliance with Laws and Ordinances and Standards When handling personal information, CCA complies with laws and ordinances and other standards applicable to personal information protection. In addition, we have produced and adhere to CCA rules for the management of personal information protection that conform to these laws and ordinances and other standards.
- Implementing Security Measures In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, CCA conforms to various regulations regarding information security, manages access to personal information, limits methods of carrying out personal information, implements measures to prevent illegal access from outside, and works to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- Respect for the rights of the person involved with the personal information With regard to personal information, when the person involved requests CCA to disclose, correct or delete information, or refuses its use or submission, we will respond in good faith and with respect for the rights of the person involved with the personal information.
- Decisions on Rules for Personal Information Protection Management and Continuous Improvement CCA implements recognition of the importance of personal information protection among executives and employees, deciding on rules for personal information protection in order to safeguard and appropriately use personal information. In addition, we maintain and continuously improve the rules.
Purpose of Using Personal Information and Provision to Third Parties
CCA uses personal information only within the scope necessary to achieve the following aims. In addition, when a customer submits personal information, we disclose the purpose of use in advance and receive the agreement of the customer.
a) Fulfilling a contract concluded between the customer and CCA
b) Contacting the customer for appointments and negotiations
c) Providing aftercare services for products
d) Sending out information about events and new products
e) Providing membership services
f) Matters concerning stocks
g) Responses to inquiries
h) Questionnaire-based analysis to improve products and services
i) Shipping products orders by the customer
CCA does not provide the personal information of a customer to a third party without obtaining the agreement of the customer in advance. However, exceptions apply in the event of any of the following:
a) Matters based on laws and ordinances
b) It is difficult to obtain the agreement of the customer when necessary in order to protect human life, body or property
c) It is difficult to obtain the agreement of the customer, in particular, when necessary in order to improve public health or to further the sound development of children
d) Obtaining the agreement of the customer carries the risk of impeding official duties when necessary to cooperate with an organ of the state, local public bodies or any person entrusted with the execution of duties as determined in laws and ordinances
e) Being entrusted with the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
f) Providing personal information following a handover of the business due to a merger or other reasons
- In case of joint business activities with companies affiliated with Hitachi, dealerships in charge of selling the company's products, suppliers or third parties contracted for work ("Partners"), CCA may provide personal information of customers including name, workplace or home address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address etc, to the Partners as necessary. In this case, the personal information of customers will be provided in print or electronic media. Further, the customer may request CCA to stop the provision of personal information to Partners.
We use "click count URL" for all emails we send out. Once you click this type of URL, we record your personal information and access log information together. For customers who visit our website via click count URL, we obtain their access log using cookies*. You can change your browser setting to block cookies or show an alert when accepted. Please see your browser specification for more details. We analyze your activities based on your access log information obtained through our website to evaluate the effect of communication with our customers. The obtained access log information will not be used for purposes other than those indicated under Purpose of Use.
Request to Disclose Personal Information and Accepting Complaints
In case of a request to disclose, correct, add, delete, stop using, stop provision to third parties or to notify the purpose of use ("Disclosure etc.") of the personal information of a customer held by CCA, or lodging a complaint, the following procedures apply.
Request for disclosure etc. of personal information
The following documents are required if you are requesting disclosure of personal information you provided to our sales department etc., personal information you provided on our website, or any other relevant personal information.
(1) Personal information disclosure request form Request form download [PDF]
(2) Identity verification documents
For more information on how to request or address, please contact us at the contact information indicated under Paragraph 2 “Complaints against our handling of personal information” or via email.
Complaints about how CCA handles personal information
Please contact the receptionist below.
[Contact for Complaints] Harumi Triton Square Office Tower X 30F
1-8-10, Harumi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Chorus Call Asia Corporation
Request to Customers
- Please note that some services may not be available if the customer does not provide personal information to CCA.
- Please note that CCA cannot assume responsibility for ensuring the security of personal information on external websites linked from CCA websites.
- When a customer enters personal information on a CCA website, agreement with this Personal Information Protection document is presumed. If you do not agree with this Personal Information Protection document, you may not be able to use the services provided by CCA (including response to inquiries etc.).
- CCA policy on personal information protection is based on the laws of Japan.
- CCA may revise this Personal Information Protection document due to revisions to laws and ordinances or other standards or to improve the handling of personal information.
- This Personal Information Protection document applies as of the date of publication (including the date of revisions).
- For content, if separate regulations for personal information protection are set, priority shall be given to those regulations.
For Enquiries Regarding This Website
Please contact us by e-mail for queries about this site other than complaints and claims for disclosure of personal information and so forth.
- Please feel free to contact us!
Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm (Japan Time)
- Contact / Brochure Request